Sunday, September 23, 2012

Osteoporosis testimonial

In my 54th year, I began suffering with bone pain, weakness and lack of energy. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis and hypothyroidism. Under traditional MD care, I began taking Actonel for my osteoporosis and levothyroxene for my hypothyroid condition. After about a year my bone pain was getting worse and I still had very little energy...always tired. A spark of grace directed me to seek a natural and more holistic approach to address my conditions. I began treatment with Dr. Wendy Huang. She enlightened me to the importance of becoming educated about my conditions and the variety of natural treatment options. She encouraged me with excellent reading materials and actively involved me in selecting the treatment plan that i felt most comfortable with which included Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for my osteoporosis, Naturethroid for my hypothyroid, vitamin supplements and nutritional guidance. I also began doing yoga and some weight-bearing exercises. It has been over 2 years now and I continue my journey to health and wellness under Dr. Wendy's care. My bone density is improving and my energy level, strength and endurance are all so much better. I have come to experience and value the rewards that come with patiently and persistently following a holistic approach to overall wellness - mind, body and spirit! Cathy C.

1 comment:

  1. Osteoporosis is a disease of bones that leads to an increased risk of fracture.In osteoporosis, the bone mineral density (BMD) is reduced, bone microarchitecture deteriorates, and the amount and variety of proteins in bone are altered.
    Thanks
    Evista Generic

    ReplyDelete


The material provided on this website is for informative purposes only. If you need specific medical advice, please make an appointment with the office. [HIPAA]